They say most car accidents happen within 10 miles of your home. One thing is for sure; a car accident will occur when you are least expecting it. Inclement weather conditions or road obstructions can easily trigger a crash if you’re not careful or paying attention. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, it’s time to call the dedicated legal team at The Law Offices of Bernstein | Polsky. We are experienced car accident lawyers in Boca Raton who will give your case the attention it deserves. In order to make sure we can get you the best results possible, we suggest consulting an attorney soon after your accident occurs. Here are a few things to know when prepping to file a claim or contact a car accident lawyer in Boca Raton.
What Could Cause a Car Accident?
- Distracted drivers – Texting and talking on the phone are dangerous and should be avoided at all costs. In Florida, texting while driving is illegal.
- Driving Under the Influence – People driving or operating motor vehicles while intoxicated are one of the leading causes of car accidents throughout America. In the same manner that you should avoid drunk drivers, you should also avoid being a drunk driver!
- Not following the rules – Many people simply do not follow the rules of the road and this can lead to many accidents for them and other people.
- Not servicing your vehicle enough – Daily maintenance checks and repairs are essential for making sure your car is in good enough condition to be on the road. Whether it be a faulty part that goes out while you’re driving and causes you to hit another driver or something loose flying off of your car while you are driving, vehicle maintenance is important.
What to Expect From an Expert Car Accident Lawyer
The Law Offices of Bernstein | Polsky employs experienced car accident lawyers in Boca Raton who are skilled at helping you build a winning case. It’s not always easy to prove an auto claim, and you’ll want to make sure you have a team of experienced attorneys on your side. There are many different aspects to a car accident claim that must be settled when dealing with your insurance company and we are here to help you navigate through this process.
Our goal is to settle your claim before it goes to court and ultimately save you time and money. We know that dealing with insurance companies, collecting the right documentation, and pursuing the best settlement options can seem challenging. But, with a knowledgeable car accident lawyer on your side, you’re sure to come out ahead.
How to Help Build a Car Accident Case:
- Photograph the scene.
- Gather witness statements, if any.
- Obtain Police Reports.
- Investigate the other motorist’s driving history.
- Review of medical records.
- Recreate the accident scene.
- Consult as soon as possible with an expert law team.
- Let an experienced law team deal with your insurance company.
Are You Ready to Get Started? Contact Us Today!
If you’ve been in a car accident recently, you need to find a law firm you can trust–a firm with the experience and the knowledge to make sure you get the highest compensation package. At Bernstein | Polsky, we will guide you every step of the way and handle all of the details, from contacting your insurance company to dealing with the police and the other motorist.
Involvement in a car crash is stressful enough, especially if there were life-threatening injuries sustained. Let our attorneys fight for your rights and get you a fair settlement. At The Law Offices of Bernstein | Polsky, we want to process your claim as soon as possible and get the compensation you deserve for your pain and suffering. We pride ourselves on our years of experience that allow us to offer you the highest-quality legal services. We’ll fight for your rights with a winning strategy. Time is of the essence. So, call us today for a free consultation at (954) 997-9947.