The Boca Raton, Florida personal injury lawyers at Bernstein Polsky work closely with individuals who have been hurt in an accident due to the negligence of another person, party, or company. If you’ve been unexpectedly injured in Boca Raton, Florida you and your family may be facing a range of new challenges. You may be unable to work, may be facing unexpected medical bills, a long course of rehabilitation, and may be disabled because of your accident. Under the law, if another person, party, or company is responsible for your injuries, they may be required to pay damages to cover your medical bills, rehabilitation expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Victims may be able to seek compensation from their insurers or from the insurance companies of negligent parties, but sometimes negotiating a fair settlement can be challenging. Insurance companies may sometimes push back when claims are higher. A personal injury lawyer in Boca Raton, Florida at Bernstein Polsky may be able to help you with your case. Our accident lawyers can review the details of your claim, estimate the value of your case, fight insurance companies to help you get the settlement you may deserve, and help you seek compensation from negligent parties.
The Boca Raton, Florida personal injury lawyers at Bernstein Polsky work with a range of clients. We handle cases including:
- Car accident personal injury claims
- Truck accident claims
- Boating accident claims
- Nursing home abuse personal injury claims
- Daycare abuse claims
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Products liability claims and defective products
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- And more.
You may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages for your injuries following an accident. Bernstein Polsky is a personal injury law firm in Boca Raton, Florida that may be able to help you. Contact our lawyers today to learn more.
How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth in Boca Raton, Florida?
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, truck accident, slip and fall accident, or were injured due to a doctor’s error, you may be wondering whether you have the right to make a claim and what your claim might be worth. The value of your personal injury claim will depend on a range of factors, including your medical bills, the seriousness of your injuries, whether you were permanently disabled because of your accident, whether you had to miss time from work, whether you can claim pain and suffering damages, and whether you were partially at fault in the case of an automobile accident. Your personal injury lawyer in Boca Raton, Florida at Bernstein Polsky can take a close look at the specifics of your case to help you understand what your claim might be worth.
Here are some factors your Boca Raton, Florida accident lawyer can take into consideration when estimating your accident claim:
- Medical Bills. Not only might you be able to seek compensation for medical bills you have already paid, but you may also be able to seek compensation for future medical expenses you may have to pay because of your injury. If you have been seriously injured or disabled because of your accident, you may be facing ongoing medical expenses long into the future. The Boca Raton, Florida personal injury lawyers at Bernstein Polsky can determine the value of your ongoing medical expenses.
- Rehabilitation Expenses. If you were disabled or seriously injured as a result of your accident, you may have the right to seek compensation for rehabilitation expenses you’ve already incurred as well as seek damages for future rehabilitation you may need as a result of your accident. If you will require ongoing nursing care, the Boca Raton, Florida personal injury lawyer at Bernstein Polsky may also be able to help you.
- Lost Wages. If you have had to miss time from work and have lost wages as a result, the personal injury lawyers in Boca Raton, Florida at Bernstein Polsky may be able to help you. Our lawyers can look at wages you have already lost and at wages you may lose in the future as a result of your injuries.
- Pain and Suffering Damages. Pain and suffering damages can be among the more difficult amounts to calculate if you have been injured. Bernstein Polsky is a Boca Raton, Florida personal injury law firm that can use special formulas to calculate your pain and suffering damages. Pain and suffering values will depend on the seriousness of your injury and whether you have been permanently disabled as a result of your accident. Yet, under the law, victims may be entitled to receive compensation for damages that may not be so easily measured in medical bills or pay stubs. If you were hurt in a car accident and can no longer care for your children or family, or need to hire daycare services, there is a measurable loss that your accident has caused you and your family. For example, if you were an avid marathon runner and can no longer run because you were hurt in a slip and fall, you may have the right to seek damages. The kind of damages you may be able to seek will depend on your situation, the seriousness of your injury, and your lifestyle before and after the accident.
- In Florida your personal injury claim will be reduced by your percentage of fault for the accident. In some cases, even if your fault is high, it may still be worthwhile to pursue a personal injury claim, especially if you have suffered serious losses. A personal injury lawyer can help you make sense of this.
These are just some of the ways that an accident lawyer in Boca Raton, Florida at Bernstein Polsky may be able to help you with your case. Understanding the value of your personal injury claim is important, especially if you are in the process of negotiating a claim with insurance adjusters. Sometimes insurance adjusters might offer clients a lower settlement than they may deserve. Knowing what your claim is worth can prevent you from making the mistake of settling for less than your claim is worth. If you or someone you love was hurt in an accident, you may only have a limited amount of time to seek damages. Bernstein Polsky are here to help you. Contact our personal injury lawyers today to learn more.
Fighting for the Rights of Personal Injury Victims in Boca Raton, Florida
A personal injury lawyer in Boca Raton, Florida may be able to help you if you’ve been hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. Our accident lawyers can review your case, help you understand the value of your case, and fight for your rights. Contact our lawyers today for a free case evaluation.