At Bernstein|Polsky, our premises liability lawyer in Boca Raton will help you or a loved one who was injured at a third party’s property receive the compensation you deserve.
Owners of a property are supposed to ensure that their premises are safe before visitors have access to them.
In the state of Florida, it’s a requirement by law to make sure the property is safe and if there are damages, that they are fixed. Alternatively, the property owner must sufficiently warn the residents prior to allowing them onto the premises.
Do You Have a Case?
We may be able to take on your case if you or a loved one was injured due to a property owner’s negligence.
It’s important to hire a premises liability lawyer in Boca Raton rather than trying to prove a third-party’s negligence on your own. There are several elements involved with filing a claim that often requires the expertise of an attorney, such as:
- Collecting evidence to prove the property owner is at fault.
- Estimating the cost of your accident, considering medical bills, lost wages, pain, and suffering, etc.
- Negotiating a settlement with the property owner’s attorney, their insurance company, or both.
- Representing you in court if your case goes to trial.
Contact us today and we will provide a free consultation to review your case. If you were injured on another’s property, such as your landlord, s/he may be considered negligent if they knew of the property damages but didn’t inform you, didn’t repair the damages, or didn’t warn you that the damages exist.
Types of Premises Liability Cases.
Are you able to file a premises liability claim if it was not a tenant/landlord relationship?
Yes, you can. Although this is a common premise liability case, you can also file a claim if you were injured at the following locations:
- A restaurant or grocery store – property owners should be aware of any hazards in their store or restaurant before allowing the public to enter. If they knew or should have known of the hazard, they may be liable.
- An amusement park – again, if the location is open to the public and you were a paying customer, the property owner has to ensure the property is safe and secure before permitting invitees.
- A concert – if you were injured from a malfunction at the venue, you can hire a premises liability attorney in Boca Raton to seek damages from the property owner. If the accident was caused by a performer, then s/he may be liable.
Injuries from a premise liability case can take on many forms, including slip and falls, elevator malfunctions, and even dog bites or animal attacks. If you were injured while trespassing on the property, it is less likely that you will have a case.
However, you may still be able to seek damages, depending on the situation. Contact Bernstein|Polsky to have a premises liability lawyer in Boca Raton review your case.
Choose the Right Attorney
If you don’t hire a qualified premises liability lawyer in Boca Raton, mistakes can easily be made. At Bernstein|Polsky, we have seen many instances where law firms did not adequately investigate the claim, and the injured party suffered as a result.
Our team has the best premises liability and accident lawyer in Boca Raton. The measures we take are designed for you to obtain maximum compensation. We speak to witnesses while the information is still fresh in their mind, inspect the premises shortly after the accident (before the property owner can begin repairs), and thoroughly collect the necessary evidence so our clients obtain a large settlement.
At Bernstein|Polsky, our goal is to protect your rights and fight for the maximum compensation for your injury or loss. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident caused by a negligent or reckless property owner, you need a highly skilled, seasoned, and compassionate lawyer.
Contact us today if you need a premises liability lawyer in Boca Raton to help claim justice and obtain compensation for your injuries. Call 954-997-9947 for a free, no-obligation consultation.